Thursday, April 7, 2011

Letter from a parent

Dear Naini,

How are you doing? I wanted to get in touch with you for quite a while but always something else cropped up and then the day was gone...
Vivian told me so often how much fun she has with the group and that you are 'such a great mentor with many cool sites to do stuff'!!!

I just wanted to check with you if there's anything else the kids need to do to make this exhibition a success? I felt along the way that the time allocated this year was a little short, and I am wondering if the group will be able to present a real special exhibition. This morning I saw the letter one Year 6 group had sent out to collect medicines and that they will use these during the exhibition to show how proper waste disposal should be done.

I know, we cannot 'carry icecaps to Kenya' to make the exhibition a memorable experience, but is there anything else they could do to make the presentation special? Could they perhaps do some iceberg props with Al or create a short play around the topic?

These are just some thoughts and I hope I didn't 'involve myself' beyond the limit that parents are allowed to :-)

Have a wonderful day, Naini, and thanks for mentoring this group so nicely!
Susanne

Susanne Steinebach-Mung’aro
Independent Sales Representative/East Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment