Monday, April 4, 2011

Hi my bloggers.

Tomorrow is another meeting and I have got so many ideas you will not believe it--I will post all that we have done tomorrow.
Exhibition is 2 weeks away and we have given each other tasks to get done quicker.One of mine was to get ideas on how to make man aware of the polar ice caps melting which is one of our lines of inquiry.I am planning on putting an article in our local newspapers I will get that confirmed by tomorrow.For now I got a very touching video really showing people the bad we have done to ice caps and what we can do to change it,What I learned from this video is that it's not only global warming that is melting the ice caps, yes it is the most percentage to why this is happening but ice caps also melt naturally.Please watch the video and tell me your views.
Thanks
Vivian

Someone made this individually but it definitely has got true facts.Watch creafully!

No comments:

Post a Comment